Sakurano Department Store Directory
|Category||Shops/Items||No tax-free Concessions||Service|
|6th Floor||Home furnishings and event space.
|Event space, restaurants, tableware, home essentials, bedding, furniture.||Restaurants|
|5th Floor||Women's clothing (plus size), kids clothing and essentials, and kimonos||Women's plus size clothing, eyewear, beauty salon, nail salon, kid's clothing, baby products, kimonos sales assistant (gaisho) counter, gallery||Beauty salon, nail salon|
|4th Floor||Men's clothing||Men's suits, dress shirts, underwear, clothing, and accessories, outdoor products, SAISON CARD desk|
|3rd Floor||Women's clothing||Women's clothing, alterations, café||alterations, café|
|2nd Floor||Young women's clothing and women's lingerie||Women's clothing, lingerie|
|1st Floor||Accessories and cosmetics||Women's shoes, women's handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, CHANEL, COACH, information desk, shoe repair, key duplication, flower shop, women's hosiery||Shoe repair, key duplication|
|1st basement floor||Foods||Foods, sweets, bakery, souvenirs, liquor|
- Store hours: 10:00 am–7:00 pm
- ※ Restaurants 11:00 am–6:00 pm (last order at 6:00 pm)
- ※ Cafés 10:30 am–6:00 pm (last order at 5:45 pm)
How to shop tax-free
- After purchasing products, visit the tax-free desk on the 1th floor. Note that the person who purchased the products must be present.
- Please provide: (1) purchased products, (2) your passport (with the Japanese stamp), (3) receipts (hand-written receipts are not accepted), and (4) credit card (if used)
*If you used a credit card, the name on the passport, credit card, and receipt must all match.
- Sign the purchaser agreement.
- You will receive in cash the difference between the purchased amount including tax and the tax-free purchase amount.
*No charge applied
- When leaving Japan, show the customs official the purchase record affixed to the passport.
- Consumable goods will be packed in a specified bag either at the time of purchase or at the Tax-free desk.
※Do NOT open the bag until you leave Japan
- Eligible applicants
- - Non-residents (non-Japanese who have been in Japan for 6 month or less)
- - Japanese living overseas
*The purchaser must apply (proxy not accepted).
Tax-free items … not for commercial use ※Some shops are not tax-free
|A total purchase greater than
(without tax) in one day at the department store
|A total purchase amount of more than
but not exceeding 500,000 yen (without tax) in one day at the department store
- The purchase requirements for non-consumable and consumable goods are different.
- The amount spent on non-consumables and consumables may not be combined.
|The purchased items must leave Japan within 6 months after your entry.||The purchased items must leave Japan within 30 days after the purchase date. Do not open the bag until you leave Japan.|