Sakurano Department Store Directory
|Category||Shops/Items||No tax-free Concessions||Service|
|6th Floor||Home furnishings and event space.
|Event space, restaurants, tableware, home essentials, bedding, furniture.||Restaurants|
|5th Floor||Women's clothing (plus size), kids clothing and essentials, and kimonos||Women's plus size clothing, eyewear, beauty salon, kid's clothing, baby products, kimonos sales assistant (gaisho) counter, gallery||Beauty salon, HIKOSEN CARA|
|4th Floor||Men's clothing||Men's suits, dress shirts, underwear, clothing, and accessories, outdoor products||Seria|
|3rd Floor||Women's clothing||Women's clothing, alterations, café||alterations, café|
|2nd Floor||Young women's clothing and women's lingerie||Women's clothing, lingerie|
|1st Floor||Accessories and cosmetics||Women's shoes, women's handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, CHANEL, COACH, information desk, shoe repair, key duplication, flower shop, women's hosiery||Shoe repair, key duplication|
|1st basement floor||Foods||Foods, sweets, bakery, souvenirs, liquor|
- Store hours: 10:00 am–7:00 pm
- ※ Restaurants 11:00 am–6:00 pm (last order at 6:00 pm)
- ※ Cafés 10:30 am–6:00 pm (last order at 5:45 pm)
5th Floor Information Counter
Accepted credit cards
VISA, MasterCard, China UnionPay, AMEX, JCB, Diners Club
Alipay, WeChat pay
How to shop tax-free
- After purchasing products, visit the Tax Refund Counter. Note that the person who purchased the products must be present.
- Please provide: (1) purchased products, (2) your passport (with the Japanese stamp), (3) receipts (hand-written receipts are not accepted), and (4) credit card (if used)
*If you used a credit card, the name on the passport, credit card, and receipt must all match.
- Sign the purchaser agreement.
- You will receive in cash the difference between the purchased amount including tax and the tax-free purchase amount.
*No charge applied
- When leaving Japan, show the customs official the purchase record affixed to the passport.
- Consumable goods will be packed in a specified bag either at the time of purchase or at the Tax-free desk.
※Do NOT open the bag until you leave Japan
- Eligible applicants
- - Non-residents (non-Japanese who have been in Japan for 6 month or less)
- - Japanese living overseas
*The purchaser must apply (proxy not accepted).
Tax-free items … not for commercial use ※Some shops are not tax-free
|A total purchase greater than
(without tax) in one day at the department store
|A total purchase amount of more than
but not exceeding 500,000 yen (without tax) in one day at the department store
not less than 5,000 yen and not more than 500,000 yen (price before tax added)
- The purchase requirements for non-consumable and consumable goods are different.
- General items can be added as consumable items if they are specially packaged. They may not be opened while in Japan. Total tax deductible purchase amount is not less than 5,000 yen and not more than 500,000 yen.
|The purchased items must leave Japan within 6 months after your entry.||The purchased items must leave Japan within 30 days after the purchase date. Do not open the bag until you leave Japan.|
Tax-free general items and consumable items may not be opened while in Japan.